For the first time ever, you can indulge yourself in the Cash Shop and gain weapon enhancement levels at the same time! From 03 May 0000HRS to 16 May 2359HRS (GMT+8), simply spend up to the designated tier during the event period to be eligible for the corresponding tier rewards.
- Tier 2 to 4 rewards are NOT stackable, reward will be issued according to spending tier.
Example: If (GM)Fosx spends 60K within event period, he will get Tier 1 reward.
If (GM)Fosx spends 190K within event period, he will get Tier 1 AND Tier 3 rewards.
- Legend weapons are NOT included. Eligible players need to possess the weapon(s) by end of event to receive the reward.
Example: If (GM)Fosx spends 250K within the event period, he will get Tier 1 AND Tier 4 rewards. He chooses to have +14 to 1 Legend weapon of in his possession. However, if he does not possess any Legend weapons in his inventory, he will have 7 days grace period to obtain the Legend weapons, or his reward will be forfeited.
- All Rune Dragon weapons are NOT eligible for the promo to avoid overpowering.
For all Eligible Tier 1 Players
Tier 1 rewards will be credited within 2 working days after the event ends.
For All Eligible Tier 2 – 4 Players
After the event has ended, players who are eligible for Tiers 2 -4 will be informed within 2 working days via Cherry Messenger about their eligibility of the rewards.
Players who are eligible are to provide the following details to Cherry Messenger within 7 working days:
Message Title: Indulge Your Enhancement
1) Choice of Enhancement
2) Weapon(s) to be enhanced
After the confirmation of the selection details, eligible players will be credited with the rewards within 3 working days.
Terms and Conditions
• The Promotion will start on 03 May 0000HRS and will end on 16 May 2359HRS
• Rewards are given per character basis.
• This promo is only applicable to Legend Weapon.
• Purchases made using DN points (DNP) are NOT eligible for this event.
• Purchases of Altea’s Gacha-Box or any form of Gacha Boxes will NOT be considered in this promotion.
• When purchased as a gift, the player who purchases the gift will be the one who receives the rewards.
• Calculation for the total amount of CC spent is based on a per character basis. As such, purchases made by multiple different characters will be calculated separately even if those characters are under the same account.
• Rewards will be given based on the character used to participate in the event.
• Tier 2 to 4 rewards are NOT stackable. Reward will be issued according to character’s spending tier.
• Tier 2 to 4 rewards does not apply to all Rune Dragon weapons.
• Players who are eligible for Tier 2 to 4 rewards will receive a ticket in their Cherry Messenger by 17 May 0000HRS to 19 May 2359HRS. Players would need to reply the ticket within 7 working days to state their reward choice and weapon(s) to be enhanced.
• Character eligible for Tier 2 to 4 rewards should possess the weapon(s) that they want to enhance upon replying to the ticket. Otherwise, they will be given 7 days grace period to farm the weapon. If they are not able to get hold of the weapon by the 8th day, reward will be forfeited.
• All characters eligible for Tier 2 to 4 rewards will have from 22 May 0000HRS to 24 May 2359HRS after the event has ended to reply to the ticket for their choice of reward and weapon(s) to be enhanced.
• Tier 1 rewards will be credited to all eligible characters within 2 working days after the event ends.
• Tier 2 to 4 rewards will be credited to all eligible characters within 3 working days after confirmation of the reward details.
• Rewards will be credited to the Special Storage.
• Rewards that are not collected and have expired will not be reimbursed.
• All timings stated are in the GMT+8 time zone.
• Any character that has been banned due to infringement of game abuse policies during the event or reward period will not be compensated
• Any disputes will not be entertained 1 month after the date of accreditation of event rewards.
• Terms and conditions are subjected to change without prior notice.
• The Dragon Nest team’s decision is final.