Registration Date: 6 May 0000HRS - 10 May 2359HRS (GMT+8)
Tournament Date: 21 May
Server: All servers (WW/GW, SW/HW,BW)
Mode: Kill or Fall (KOF) - Best 2 out of 3
- Players are allowed to use Special skill heraldry
- Maximum of 5 mins per KOF Round
16 Silver Hunters will register and fight against each other. Only the strongest Silver Hunter will remain.
16 Dark Avenger will register and fight against each other. Only the strongest Dark Avenger will remain.
Now, the strongest Silver Hunter and Dark Avenger will pit their skills against each other. The Champion of the Silver War will receive a pair of Black Guardian Dragon Wings.
Top 4 of the Silver Hunter and Dark Avenger Bracket will receive the following rewards:
Winner of the Silver Hunter and the Dark Avenger Bracket will receive the following rewards:
Champion of the Silver Hunter tournament will additionally receive:
How To Register
Players can register for the Silver War via Cherry Exchange from 6 May 0000HRS to 10 May 2359HRS (GMT+8)
Spring – Holywood
21 May 1100HRS to1400HRS
21 May 1400HRS to 1700HRS
West – Greenwood
21 May 1700 to 2000HRS
Rules and Regulations
• Players need to register via Cherry Exchange in order to be eligible. Vacancies are on a first come first served basis.
• Players are to ensure that they have a smooth and stable internet connection.
• Cherry Credits will not be responsible for any forms of disconnection issues by players.
• All participants will need to be fully aware of the tournament dates and timing. Failure to turn up will result in a walk-over and the participants present will automatically be awarded a win. Player who fail to turn-up may be barred from future tournaments.
• Cherry Credits reserves the rights to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
• The Organizer's decision is final.
Character Set up
• Character setup: Any Level / Silver Hunter & Dark Avenger Only
• Players are not allowed to use any pots (Speed boost, attack boost & etc). Any players caught using it will be awarded an immediate disqualification.
• Special skill heraldry can be used.
• Players can only use the same character with the same job throughout the entire tournament period
• Any player caught changing of class/character will be awarded an immediate disqualification.
• If any character is caught exploiting any bugs, the bug abuser will forfeit that current match.
• If participants find any suspicious activities during the match, they will need to highlight it to the admin(s) immediately after the match.
Disconnection/Error (KOF Mode)
• Participants are to ensure that they have a smooth and stable internet connection.
• Cherry Credits will not be responsible for any disconnection issues.
• In the event of disconnection, the player who got disconnected will forfeit the match.
• Players are strongly encouraged to exit any other programs other than the Dragon Nest Client to reduce the risk of disconnection.
• Players are recommended to record their matches in case of any disputes.
• Players with special characters as IGN will not be allowed to take part in the tournament.