How to Reset your 2nd PasswordPosted on Nov 30, 2012 Wanted to have a more secure game account but ended up losing your second password? Fret not! You don’t have to go through the manual and troublesome process of resetting your second password via Cherry Messenger anymore! Now, you may reset your second password in 6 easy steps.
6 Simple Steps to resetting your second password
1) Log in to Cherry Exchange.
Make sure the URL starts with HTTPS. (This is to show you are on a secure connection and your information is safe.)
2) Click on “CHERRY DE GAMES”
3) Under “Dragon Nest”, click on “Reset 2nd Pwd”.
4) Enter the Cherry Exchange Password to confirm your password change request and click “Submit”.
Once again, make sure that the URL starts with HTTPS. The address should also be exchange.cherrycredits.com.
Upon submission, instructions will appear on screen.
5) An email will be sent to you, so click on the confirmation link in the email to remove your 2nd password.
Here’s a sample of the confirmation email which will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org:
6) After clicking on the link in the confirmation email, you will be led to a screen that says “Reset Completed”.
You will also receive an email regarding the successful removal of your 2nd password.
Here’s a sample of the confirmation email, which will be sent from email@example.com:
IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT enter your “Login ID” and “Password” outside of Cherry Exchange.
We strong advise all players to set a 2nd Password immediately to keep your game account safe. Remember, Cherry Credits will never ask for your personal login information outside Cherry Exchange.
If you’ve lost access to your registered email, you can also choose to reset the current email to a new email with this link: http://exchange.cherrycredits.com/myaccount/change_email.aspx