Cash Shop Beginner Package Purchase ErrorPosted on Jun 11, 2012 It has come to our attention that some players have been affected by a Cash Shop bug when they repurchase the following packages:
- Beginner Packege: Value
- Beginner Package: Standard
- Beginner Package: Deluxe
- Beginner Package: Premium
Please note that the above Beginner Packages can only be purchased once per character only. As such, any repurchase attempts will not be successful. However, after the patch on 4 June 2012, a bug enabled players to purchase these packages more than once.
- There is an Error Message: Item history does not exist, when players purchase any of the above packages more than once.
- There is a deduction of CC in the affected player’s account during the next visit to Cash Shop, although no item has been received.
We will be implementing the following to all affected players:
- Full CC refund for 2nd purchase onwards on the above 4 packages. This will be done on a daily basis until the bug has been rectified.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and would like to thank you for your continuous support!