Lv93 Unique Evolution
Certain Lv93 Epic Equipment can be evolved into Unique grade to upgrade the equipment to a more powerful one.
Like other Evolution, Unique Evolution requires Evolution Hammer and all the existing Enhancement Level will be transferred.
You can craft Evolution Hammer at Blacksmith NPC by using the required materials.
Lv93 Legend Ice Dragon Equipment Evolution
Evolution Hammer that can evolve Lv90 Legend grade Ice Dragon equipment has been added. With this, the existing Ice Dragon Legend equipment can be upgraded into a more powerful one.
For Legend grade equipment evolution, all the existing Enhancement Level will be transferred as well. You can craft Evolution Hammer at Blacksmith NPC by using certain materials.
Refined Genesis Accessory Evolution
Lv93 ‘Refined Genesis Accessory’ menu will be added to Blacksmith NPC’s [Craft Item] window’s [Set Equipment] tab.
‘Refined Genesis Accessory’ requires Lv90 Genesis Accessory as materials.
New crafting material: Elevation Cube
To craft Refined Genesis Accessory, ‘Elevation Cube’ is needed as a crafting material.
You can get Elevation Cube from Gold Chests in Deep Sea Dragon Nest.
Lv93 Dragon Jade Enhancement Level 14 Added
Lv93 Dragon Jade’s enhancement level limit is increased to Level 14.
New enhancement material item has not been added for this increase in Dragon Jade enhancement level.
Guild Changes: Guild Master Appointment Procedure
Guild Master appointment method has been changed to a typing-based one instead.
- Select a character to appoint as Guild Master, select [Appoint Guild Master] and the window shown below will appear.
- You have to enter the text [Appoint Guild Master] to successfully appoint the character.
Guild Changes: Guild Join Request Added
What is [Guild Join Request]?
If a character who is not in a Guild wishes to receive a recruitment offer, the user can [Register Join Request] and the list of such characters can be seen in the list.
How to [Register Join Request]
[Join Request List]
- Characters who are in a Guild can go to Guild window > Recruitment tab to check [Join Request List].
- Guild members who have the authority to send guild invitations can select from the list and send a private message or invitation to the guild.
Changes in Adventurer's Bag / Storage Box
When you buy [Adventurer's Bag] and [Storage Box] from the Cash Shop, it will be added to [Inventory] – [Cash] – [Functional] tab. (Can be traded up to 10 times)
You can use the item if you have more than 1 slot of expandable Inventory/Warehouse slots.
*You cannot expand beyond 150 slots.
[GM] Adventurer's Bag and [GM] Storage Box can also be used if you have more than 1 slot of expandable Inventory/Warehouse slots.
Change in Term Name for Spinoff Character Awakening
Spinoff characters Dark Avenger, Silver Hunter, Arch Heretic and Black Mara do Awakening at Level 50 instead of Specialization at Level 45.
However, the term “Awakening” can be mistaken for the Awakening at Level 90 so Lv50 Awakening quests for Spinoff Characters will show [Spinoff] instead of the current [Awakening].
Quest story will not be changed.
Changes in Unlock Conditions for Irine NPC’s Friendship
- - Unlock condition for Irine friendship has been changed to “Enter [Calderock Village] or [Saint Haven].”
Equipment Collection Update
- - Prophet's Equipment has been added.
- - Evolution Obsession Theano Equipment has been added.
- - Evolution Nightmare Theano Equipment has been added.
- - Evolution Ultimate Theano Equipment has been added.
- - Evolution Ice Dragon Legend Equipment has been added.
- - Refined Genesis Accessory has been added.
Changes in Heraldry UI Tooltip
- - Unique Grade Heraldry’s tooltip has been changed from “Special Enhancement Heraldry” to “Fellowship Heraldry”.
View Skill in Rank Battle Ranking
- ‘Preview skill’ feature has been expanded and the skills of characters in the Rank Battle ranking can be viewed.
- Additionally, you can see the skills of characters of different class from your own character in the skill window. (However, you can only see the skills of characters who are in the Rank Battle ranking.)
- “What kind of skills do the high ranking users in the Rank Battle use?"
- “What kind of skills should I focus on?"
- Refer to the skills of other characters to level up your own skills!
How to see skills in the ranking window
- Enter / or N to open the menu and click (Colosseum Ranking).
- From the ranking window that opens, go to ' 1:1 Ranking ' tab.
- Click on a character in the ranking and (See Skill) button will be activated.
How to see skills on skill window
- Enter K or N to open the menu and click (Skill) button.
- From Skill window that appears, click (Compare Skill) button.
- Click on a character in the ranking and (Compare) button will be activated.
If there are no characters who are of the same class as you in the Rank Battle Ranking, ‘Compare Skill’ window will not appear.
Changes in Title Name in Dungeon Tab and Improved Readability
Title name in Community O > Dungeon tab has been changed to ‘Entry Count’.
Based on the completion status of lower category (Nests and Dungeons), completion stats for the higher category will be reflected.
Note: Clears done through spending Fatigue after satisfying the completion conditions will not be counted additionally.
Block Messenger Birds from Blocked Users
Messenger Autumn Bird and Messenger Breezy Bird from blocked users will now be blocked.
[Block] has been added to the character popup menu that appears when you click on the character name in the chat window.